Coffee can leave stain on your clothes and carpets but there are several tips that can be used to wipe the stains. House Cleaning Queen Anne has step by step guide for you to get rid of the coffee stains. Depending on the size and age you need to follow different strategies for each stain.
Follow the simple guide and repeat until it’s completely gone during house cleaning.
Bolt the coffee stain:
- If the stain is fresh then you need to act fast and bolt the stain with towel or cloth during house cleaning
- This will remove the liquid along with some chemicals in the coffee which give stain its color
Rinse the stain in cold water:
- If it’s made of cloth, run the cold tap water and place it through the back of the stain for 4-5 minutes during house cleaning
- Rub the stain every minute, this will loosen the stain marks
- Repeat this action 3 times at least
- If there is a carpet stain then run some cold water and rub it gently to lose the stain
Add detergent to clean stains:
- For house cleaning, If you have still got the stain, rub liquid laundry detergent while the surface is still moist
- When you gently rub the stain, leave it alone for few minutes. This method is good for older stains
- After 4 minutes, rub the stains between your fingers to loosen it
- Lastly, rinse it with cold water
Try using Vinegar to remove the stain:
If your stains persists even after using the detergent then try another following mixture for house cleaning:
- Mix laundry detergent with equal amount of water and vinegar.
- Mix to make a paste
- Test the mixture on the garment which is old in order to make sure that it won’t discolor the fabric
- If there is no danger of discoloration then put the paste on the stain directly
- You may use toothbrush, nail brush to scrub the stains
- Rinse the fabric carefully
Use a stain stick:
- If you have tried all of the options above and still the stains are visible then apply a stain stick and let it sit for few minutes. These products fight with the tough stains
- Again when house cleaning, be sure that you test the product on a garment before using it, in order to make sure that it won’t discolor the fabric or the garment
- After that wash the garment 5-10 later, Wash it with the commercial laundry detergent like Persil small and mighty.
- Also, follow the manufacturer’s instructions that are written on the product
- Before you dry the garment in the tumble dryer, check the stain to make sure that the stain is removed otherwise the heat will set the stain
➤If you can’t do your laundry because of tight work schedule then you should get in touch with House Cleaning Queen Anne to lend you a hand. Contact your local House Cleaning Queen Anne for details.