All of us spend so much time in kitchen, cooking, socializing after long day at work. For house cleaning, it’s very important to keep your kitchen clean and free from the bacteria. House Cleaning Ballard has got few tips for you in order to clean your kitchen.
Clean Inside Appliances:
During the house cleaning, we regularly clean the outside of the washing machine, dishwasher and fridge. How many of us can actually think that our appliances are germ free? Almost all refrigerators are having fungus growing in the seal around your fridge doors.
This just takes 10 minutes to clean it up during the house cleaning process.
- Just use white vinegar and hot water solution to scrub through the door seal.
- You can use old toothbrush to clean the tight areas of the fridge.
- To make sure that your dishwasher is completely germ free you need to rinse it monthly with a cup of vinegar solution for house cleaning.
- This washes away the fungus but also keeps the build up by hard water and mineral deposits.
You know that the raw meat juice that you wash on your cutting board, it travels down on your sink drain and then into the disposal.
- So, you must sanitize your sink, drain and the disposal by using a 1 teaspoon of bleach solution and 1 quarter hot water.
Clean your Coffee Maker:
When house cleaning, make sure that your coffee maker is safe to use and does not contain any bacteria.
- Clean it after every two months with vinegar.
- This will keep the bacteria and mold away.
Microwave Your Sponge:
Most of the times your kitchen sponges are covered with bacteria.
To kill the bacteria, put your sponge into the microwave.
- Place it in the bowl of lemon juice
- Run the microwave for 1 minute.
Dirty Dishcloths and Dish towels:
During house cleaning, when you are cleaning your countertops and dry dishes with the dish towels consider that these contain bacteria and you must wash it after every use.
- By using the same cloth every time you are spreading the bacteria.
- So, it's best to start house cleaning with a fresh towel or cloth.
- Soak these towels in a bleach solution and clean water in order to completely kill the bacteria that is on the surface or beneath the cloth.
Clean a Greasy Extractor Fan:
If you don’t know that there are filter inside an extractor fan that needs to get cleaned on regular basis.
- You need to soak these in a hot soapy water solution once after each month.
- Wipe them with a scrub and it will keep their look intact.
- Just like new.
➤If you are not having time to manage your kitchen and do regular house cleaning then you can get in touch with House Cleaning Ballard as we have got professional experts who are always just a call away. Contact your nearest local House Cleaning Ballard office to get more details.