Bathroom cleaning takes a lot of time and work to clean because there are so many different places to surfaces and because it’s a place that needs house cleaning on daily basis. House cleaning the bathroom is one of the least favorite thing for anyone.
House Cleaning West Seattle has got few tips for you to quickly clean the bathroom.
- The mirror can be cleaned by mixing vinegar and water in a spray bottle and wipe it with the newspaper or cloth (Paper towels leave a lot of residue during house cleaning)
- If you want to avoid the chemical then use a damp cloth to wipe the mirror.
Counters, Tile, Shower, Tub
If you are having all of these things in the bathroom then you can use soap scum in the shower. There are other natural options for house cleaning as well if you don’t have it.
- Half water and half vinegar solution is enough to clean the tiles, counters, cabinets fronts, soap scum in the shower.
- For the grout, you can sprinkle baking soda on the floor and then spray it with undiluted hydrogen peroxide, scrub it with the brush for house cleaning.
- For stained bathtubs and tough messes you need to sprinkle baking soda all over the bathtub while it’s wet, this will create a mild paste solution that will act like a cleaning agent.
- After that grab a soft brush or sponge and continue rubbing the surface of the tub.
- Lastly, add water in the bucket and rinse down the sides of your bathtub to clean it properly.
- For house cleaning, you need to sprinkle some baking soda inside the toilet to coat and then dump a cup of undiluted vinegar into the water.
- Then use the brush to scrub the chemical reaction of baking soda and vinegar solution to remove the stains and odor.
Wash your Towels:
- During house cleaning, throw all of your messy towels in the washer which makes your bathroom look less messy.
- The towels can be a great host for bacteria and germs.
- To clean the bathroom you must clean them.
Fill the Sink:
For house cleaning, the tip is same just like the bathtub.
- Fill the sink with hot water that will help to loosen the dirt and germs that are stuck in the sink.
- Let it sit for at least five minutes, drain the sink and then apply the all drain cleaner for five minutes.
- Wipe it and rinse.
Sweep the Floor:
- For house cleaning, you need to sweep the floor.
- You need to pay close attention to the corners of your bathroom and remove the dust, hair and debris that is buildup.
- If there is a doozy of mess then you might consider to use the vacuum cleaner with a handheld suction to clean it completely.
➤To keep your house organized and clean you need to do regular cleaning and if you are a busy person then you should get in touch with House Cleaning West Seattle to get professional help! Call House Cleaning West Seattle now.