Most of us spend lots of time in the kitchen while cooking, socializing after the long day at work. It is important to keep your kitchen germs and bacteria free. For that you need to follow tips of House Cleaning West Seattle to maintain your kitchen and keep germs away during the house cleaning.
1. Clean the Inside Appliances
During the house cleaning process you need to make sure that you clean the appliances from the inside as we mostly clean our appliances from the outside like washing machine, dishwasher and fridge. How many of us think that the inside of these appliances are germ free?
Most of the appliances have mold or fungus on the seal around the doors. This is a simple house cleaning job that just takes 10 minutes hardly.
All you need to do:
- Get vinegar and hot water to scrub around the door seal.
- Get an old toothbrush to clean the tight areas.
- To make sure that your dishwasher is completely germ free then you need to wipe it with vinegar.
- This not only cleans the molds but it also helps to reduce the build-up of minerals that are left by hard water.
2. Coffee Maker
Most of us think that if we run coffee through the coffee maker the germs will be gone completely. Nothing in the coffee works as a disinfectant.
To make sure that your coffee maker is germ free and good to use you need to,
- Wash it after every two months during the house cleaning process.
3. Microwave Sponge
If you are planning to use kitchen sponges for the house cleaning process then make sure that you kill the germs before you use it.
As it contains germs and to kill them you need to,
- Put your sponge in the microwave.
- Put the sponge in the bowl containing lemon juice and run it for minute at least during the house cleaning.
4. Dirty Dishcloths and Dish Towels
For house cleaning, when you use dry towels or dish towels to clean the countertops they catch the germs and bacteria, so, you should wash them after every use.
If you are using the cloth without washing more than once then it means that you are spreading the bacteria.
- So, it’s always best to start with the new towel.
- Soak these dish towels in the household bleach and clean water to kill the germs completely.
5. Clean the Greasy Fan
Did you know that the extractor fan filter inside needs regular cleaning?
For house cleaning the extractor fan you need to,
- Soak it into the hot and soapy solution at least once a month.
- Scrub it a little bit to clean the germs and the dirt and they will be new once again.
➤If you are busy with your work schedule and you don’t have enough time to clean your kitchen then you can get in touch with your local House Cleaning West Seattle experts.